Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Sulli!! It is completely amazing to me that Sulli is 2, although he is really good at acting 2, it still seems like time has sped up these last 2 years. Sulli had a wonderful party at the park near our house. The day before it had been 50 degrees and raining, but on his birthday it was sunny and beautiful. We all had a great time, but we missed so many of you!

Where are you east coast family??? I miss you.



Don't worry Sulli, they will be here next month!


Giving 'knucks" to our neighbor's kid, Lucas
I did not doctor this pic of Sulli's buddy, Mason. Seriously, this kid has crazy hair.
Sulli's cousin, Max
Uh, I really don't want to share my juice Max
Alright fine, whatever
I totally got the juice
Cake!!!



Sulli got this sweet bubble blowing mower from Chrissy and Skip
He likes to carry it around though and when it is in the house he likes to mow the couch, and the ottoman, and the chairs, and Mommy...
Bubbles
Freda got Sulli this doll that has been named Chet. I walk into rooms to find Chet sitting in random places just staring at me. Sulli likes to put Chet on the potty. Sulli has peed in his big boy potty twice by the way!

We got Sulli this sandbox boat off of craigslist for his birthday. It is awesome!


Well, you have to have new digger with your new sandbox boat!


Happy birthday monkey!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sulli!! What a beautiful little man!! Here's to many many more!! And may all your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's what you are supposed to do with birthday cake. Who put a red hot in it for Heaven's sake? I love the sandboat. I want one!

    ReplyDelete