Friday, June 18, 2010

June 18, 2010

Things I have learned this month:
1. Although Sulli will answer 'no' to almost any question right now, you really need to ask him several times. He just likes to say 'no' but may really mean 'yes'. For example, when I am eating a pickle and I say 'Sulli, do you want a bite of pickle?' and he says 'no', and I say 'are you sure' and he says 'no', he may mean yes. If he does mean yes and I unknowingly eat said pickle, he will scream and cry and try to dig the pickle out of my mouth. And don't even try to get another pickle out of the fridge, he wants only the pickle that is now in my belly.
2. Sock-o is the best kisser.
3. Washable markers are a Godsend.
4. Nothing is better than a leisurely walk around the block in our jammies before bed.
5. And when the moon is out during the day, it is actually an apple.




Can I stick my finger in your eye please?
I love brownies!
An amazing sock monster, a.k.a Sock-o, that our friend Angela made for Sulli. Sock-o has risen quickly to the ranks of the Babos and spends the night in Sulli's crib.
Draw on the paper
and the door
and the crib
don't forget the trashcan!
or the mattress
and the dresser and changing pad need colored
of course, the window sill needs some pink too!
Snapdragons

We got Sulli his own potty. He has the look down, but not really the concept
Our first hike sans stroller or backpack
On an amazingly beautiful 70 degree day
The "apple" in the sky
"heaby bock!" (heavy rock)



"C'mon Mommy!"



"You carry me home now, ok"





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those pictures of Sulli are adorable!!

    What type of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete