Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18, 2012

Too many pictures for words.  A great trip back East followed by an appreciation of home.

Love!

And happiness

Mimi and O.  Two absolutely beautiful ladies.

Sulli with Great Aunt Jennifer and Loisee




Auntie Taylor and O

Brian and his red-headed cuties





I could take pictures of Emily forever!



We wish Tate lived here so she could be Sulli's babysitter

Mimi and Alex


Look at those lips!



Call me Maybe

Sibling tubbie!!

My handsome daddy.  Happy birthday!

First bowling trip!

Badasses!


Sulli's new girlfriend

Science museum


We went to the marine science museum at VA beach and I was really sad to see how much it had changed from when I was a kid.  It's so much bigger and was so crowded.  Sulli loved it though and it isn't about me anymore so it was a good time.



This was my favorite part of the museum when I was a kid and thank goodness it is still there


I have a beautiful bike ride to work.  My work will be changing locations so I won't be doing this ride for much longer. I thought I would document it.  This is the start of the river trail coming home from work.

The California St bridge


Clark Fork river

These seating areas were part of a design competition at a timber framing workshop. There are several of them on the trail and they are all different but equally cool.

Osprey Stadium

This cool climbing/obstacle course thing that I had no idea existed until I started doing this ride. 

MOBASH skate park

Weirdly bad grizzly statue

Downtown

Back to the tree-lined streets


Bonner Park

And back home.  This ride makes me realize how much I love this town.  If you don't look around where you live and think "damn I love this place" on a regular basis, you should really move to Missoula


Working on their fitness





4 comments:

  1. What a great trip. However, one video is sadly missing. Dont hate on the Kitchen Floor Dance Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check my email! Just spaced it since it wasnt on my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably the best blog ever. If you don't publish a book of your photographs all the people in the world who will never get to see them will cry! Everyone you take a picture of looks beautiful. There are people who pay lots of money for that kind of picture. Ever considered weddings?

    The obstacle course has a bit of sci fi about it. (This is where we hang the cocoons until they hatch.)

    It is too bad about the old VA Marine Science museum, but I do think they hadn't let in more people than any sane fire marshal would allow, it wouldn't have been so bad. Walking under the ocean was surrealistically beautiful. Had there been any oxygen left in the building by the time we got to that glass walkway, I would have really enjoyed it.

    I think we should all move to Missoula. No doubt.

    Thank you! Love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete