Sunday, April 29, 2012

Time is flying out here in MT.  Olivia is already 2 weeks old, we've had our puppy for a week, and Ben is almost done with school.  He is applying for a faculty position at the U and has made it past the phone interview to get a face-to-face interview.  Only 3 other candidates were invited for a face-to-face interview so we are hopeful.  Unfortunately, his interview is next week, along with his thesis show and the last week of classes.  To say he is busy would be a gross understatement.  Wish him luck please!!
We are loving having Carter and Ken with us and will never let them go home.  I'm serious.  Grandpa John arrived today and I am trying to get him to stay longer as well.

We picked up Cooper last Saturday.  He loved on Sulli for the entire car ride.

Watching Sulli and Max play

All of my boys sleeping

Even though I swore that I never would, I put Sulli in Micro Strikers (soccer for kids).  He hated it, I hated it.  It was a swarm of kids running chasing each other around, their only goal to steal the ball from each other.  I don't know, I just think our time and money would be better spent on piano lessons or something.  We will try one more time but I am just not a fan of team sports.

This is how Cooper sleeps, draped over my neck.  He is the most cuddly puppy ever.

We had some gorgeous spring days finally

And I can hike again!  Winnie is thrilled.

A boy and his puppy

Olivia is adorable and will hopefully be home at the end of next week.  





Sulli has been having a hard time with the fact that he can't go and see Olivia.  His preschool has him cut out these hearts and write how he feels on them when he is feeling sad.  We have a wall full of hearts now.


Scarlett is Sulli's school girlfriend.  They kiss and stuff!

I'm sorry for all the Cooper pics, but he is just so damn cute!



And Sulli is too damn cute too.  Put the two of them together and it's rather disgusting.

Three toe heads watching the fire

Walking Cooper home from school

Shoes live in closets now

We hiked on Mt Jumbo today.  The wild flowers are beautiful!


Sulli sat here and said "I can see forever!"

Sulli was wondering who painted this rock









And if you aren't completely sick from all the cuteness, I give you Andrew, aka Nunu, one of the cutest kids on the planet.



No comments:

Post a Comment