Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 27, 2010

We had a great Thanksgiving with tons of beautiful, white snow. Sulli and Max got to hang out, we ate way too much food, and even played some Wii. I don't know what has happened to me, it must be Sulli, or maybe the snow, but I am Christmas crazy. We got our tree yesterday and I am already decorating the house with holiday stuff. Considering how much I used to bitch when Mom asked me to help decorate the tree, it's odd how into it all I am this year. We hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings too!

Prune bit mole
Poor Sulli... The night before this picture was taken Sulli and I went to a birthday party for one
of my co-workers. It was in a small restaurant, crowded, and not very kid friendly. So Sulli and I sat in the corner on a bunch of pillows and ate and hung out pretty much by ourselves watching everyone else. I would blame this on the setting, but truly Ben and I make fantastic wall flowers at parties so this is kind-of the norm. Anyway, when I went to get Sulli out of bed the next morning this is what I saw. He had set up his Babos along the wall and told me, that's right, that they were at a party. It was so funny, and so sad. The kid doesn't stand a chance of being an extrovert!

Snow!!




Best buds
Mike made a delicious turkey!


The best way to head to the park!

1 comment:

  1. Where did this grown up child come from? Such mature conversations you are having. So, you finally decided that decorating is fun. Thanks a lot for all the years of making me do it by myself. (I knew that was just an act.) How can anyone not like decorating for Christmas? I am even thinking of buying a - dare I say it - real tree this year and leaving the cheap fake in the box. Sulli and Max are just too beautiful together. They share! Give the kid some more milk, Mom. Really.

    ReplyDelete